Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Just Jokin'

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The phone rings and the lady of the house answers. "Hello."
    "Mrs. Ward, please."
    "Speaking"
    "Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory. When your doctor sent your husband's biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another Mr. Ward arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly, the results are either bad or terrible."
    "What do you mean?" Mrs. Ward asks nervously.
    "Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's, and the other one tested positive for gonorhea. We can't tell which your husband is."
    "That's dreadful! Can't you do the test again?" asked Mrs. Ward.
    "Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."
    "Well, what am I supposed to do now?"
    "The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF>>>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Getting Older

    A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
    The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"
    "No," he replied, "Arthritis."

    **********************************************

    Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
    A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
    A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"
    Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"
    The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful."

    ***********************************************

    Three old guys are out walking.
    First one says, "Windy, isn't it?"
    Second one says, "No, it's Thursday!"
    Third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."

    ***********************************************

    A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
    "So I hear you're getting married?"
    "Yep!"
    "Do I know her?"
    "Nope!"
    "This woman, is she good looking?"
    "Not really."
    "Is she a good cook?"
    "Naw, she can't cook too well."
    "Does she have lots of money?"
    "Nope! Poor as a church mouse."
    "Well, then, is she good in bed?"
    "I don't know."
    "Why in the world do you want to marry her then?"
    "Because she can still drive!"

    **************************************************

    An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
    The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly."
    The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
    The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
    You know... The one that's red and has thorns."
    "Do you mean a rose?"
    "Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

    ************************************************

    An elderly gentleman...
    Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%
    The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
    The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
    I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hot mama..or heart murmur...LOL

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar.
    Tiger turns to Stevie and says, "How's the singing career going?"


    Stevie replies, "Not too bad. How's the golf?"

    Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing,
    but I think I've got that right now."


    Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong,
    I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it.
    Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."


    Tiger says, "You play GOLF?"


    Stevie says, "Yes, I've been playing for years".


    Tiger says, "But -- you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see?"


    Stevie Wonder replies, "Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me.
    I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him.
    Then, when I get to where the ball lands,
    the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."


    But, how do you putt?" asks Tiger.


    Well", says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole
    and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice."


    Tiger asks, "What's your handicap?"


    Stevie says, "Well, actually -- I'm a scratch golfer."


    Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime."


    Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously,
    so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole.
    That a problem?"


    Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that.
    $10,000 a hole is fine with me. When would you like to play?"


    Stevie says, "Pick a night".

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate
    father to start their family. On the day the surrogate father was to
    arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife and said, "I'm off. The man should be
    here soon" Half an hour later, just by chance a door-to-door baby
    photographer rang the doorbell, hoping to make a sale.

    "Good morning, madam. I've come to...."
    "Oh, no need to explain. I've been expecting you," Mrs. Smith cut in.
    "Really?" the photographer asked. "Well, good. I've made a speciality of
    babies"
    "That's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat"

    After a moment, she asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"
    "Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the
    couch and perhaps a couple on the bed. Sometimes the living room floor is
    fun too; you can really spread out!"
    "Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work for Harry and me"
    "Well, madam, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But, if we
    try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven different
    angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results"
    "My, that's a lot of....." gasped Mrs. Smith.
    "Madam, in my line of work, a man must take his time. I'd love to be in
    and out in five minutes, but you'd be disappointed with that, I'm sure"
    "Don't I know it," Mrs. Smith said quietly.

    The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his
    baby pictures.
    "This was done on the top of a bus in downtown London"
    "Oh my God!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, tugging at her handkerchief.
    "And these twins turned out exceptionally well, when you consider their
    mother was so difficult to work with"
    "She was difficult?" asked Mrs. Smith.
    "Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to Hyde Park to get the job
    done right. People were crowding around four and five deep, pushing to get
    a good look"
    "Four and five deep?" asked Mrs. Smith, eyes widened in amazement.
    "Yes," the photographer said, "And for more than three hours too. The
    mother was constantly squealing and yelling. I could hardly concentrate.
    Then darkness approached and I began to rush my shots. Finally, when the
    squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just packed it all in."
    Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "You mean squirrels actually chewed on your,
    um......equipment?"
    "That's right. Well, madam, if you're ready, I'll set up my tripod so we
    can get to work."
    "Tripod?????"
    "Oh yes, I have to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big for
    me to hold for very long.
    Madam? Madam? ....... Good Lord, she's
    fainted!!"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a good one!!!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their
    domestic
    tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper
    reporter
    was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage." Well,
    it
    dates back to our honeymoon," explained the man. "We visited the Grand
    Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom on the canyon by pack mule.
    We
    hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said,
    'That's once.' We proceeded a little further and the mule stumbled
    again.
    Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a
    half-mile
    when the mule stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a
    revolver
    from her pocket and shot the mule dead. I started to protest over her
    treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said 'That's
    once.'"

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

    Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

    "Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

    Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A little girl walks into her parents' bathroom and notices for the First time, her father's nakedness.

    Immediately, she is curious: he has equipment that she doesn't have. She asks, "What are those round things hanging there, daddy?"

    Proudly, he replies, "Those, sweetheart, are God's Apples of Life.

    Without them we wouldn't be here."

    Puzzled, she seeks her mommy out and tells her what daddy has said.

    To which mommy asks, "Did he say anything about the dead branch they're hanging from?"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •